Wednesday 5 December 2012

what do you carry around in your bag?

Today I was walking to work, and I realised that if somebody stopped me for a bag search, or if somebody stole my handbag, they would really be in for a bit of a shock! I carry some VERY strange things around in my handbag.....

So it got me thinking, what are some strange things that you carry around in your handbag? We all have the typical things like, purse, keys, makeup, perfume, sanitary items, pen etc but what would stand out in your bag?

Currently I have:

a couple of dolls patterns gifted to me by a beautiful work mate

a pin cushion???? strange I know

probably not that strange given that I have a 2 year old

Tea Ducky! this little guy float in a cup of hot water, his bottom holds tea leaves, so you can have a lovely cup of REAL tea :-)

A Dictionary - read this post if you want to know why this is in my bag


A crushed plastic cup.... there were no bins where I was yesterday!


A rather odd collection of bits and bobs if I do say so myself!!!

would love to hear what is in your bag!

Bec xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment